Notice & Updates from FlySoohyun

Notice:

Welcome to Kim Soo Hyun In't Fanblog

We came with love at 14.2.2011


• 3nd banner for FlySoohyun.

• This is FlySooHyun logo:


Updates:
Jungle Fish 1 - english sub.

• Any questions, contact me.

25.4.2011 by.hyoan@flysoohyun.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

[News] More about Kim Soo Hyun on TVDaily Report


Kim Soo Hyun becomes New Star after his music genius SongSamDong in DreamHigh.
Now, this is his fun conversation for TVDaily on 14.03 morning.


Q: How to describe actor Kim Soo Hyun?
KSH: I'm heard many people said, Kim Soo Hyun is actor that still doesn't show his own personality but can expected. 10 or 20 years later, I believe that I will be mature and professional actor.
Q: Do you feel pressure when acts Song SamDong - Music genius character?
KSH: Of course, I feel hard pressure, because I don't have acoustic sensation and rhythmic sensation (1). However, SongSamDong character isn't hard than other characters. Though they aren't genius but they have to express themself at highest level. SamDong is genius but still has many shortcomings, like myself. During filming process, I and my character was growing up.
Q: How is a love story with HyeMi 's ending to be called Perfect ?
KSH: SamDong works hard after became K. few year later, SamDong 's ears can't hear anything, he comes back to Korea, finds HyeMi and make up their lovestory.
Q: How do you feel when you sing in this drama? Do you want to challenge singer career?
KSH: Now, I still see singing, dancing are difficult. Honestly I dreamed to become singer. When I hear my voice in drama, I have fantasic feeling. However, I feel a bit scared to think about appear as real singer. I just want to sing as OST type. 
Q: How is your relationship with Taecyeon?
KSH: I'm happy to work with him. We are same age so quickly become good friends. Taeyeon cares about others. When I'm tired in practicing dance, He always support me.

Q: Taecyeon is singer but he also act.
KSH: Before, I acted many sub-characters, characters in young age. Taecyeon act full character at second project, I admire him, He is hardworking and doing well.

Q: Do you want to join in Dream High season 2 ?
KSH: Yes, I do.

Q: What character, film genres do you want to chanllege ?
KSH:  love romance genre, horror genre and swindler character. I want to try them first. But every suitable characters with my age and image are okay.

Q: What is your future plan?
KSH:  I want to try any different characters so I wont be put myself in one frame. I can accure experience. I'm Kim Soo Hyun, hopes that I can express good act in many characters. However, I also want my own classic works, brings deep impression in aaudience's hearts.
Q: Your impression about Bae Yong Joon?
KSH:  Bae YongJoon sunbaenim teach me many things and support me. Teacher personal checked my image and sent me a message. " I saw TV, you looked tired." after he sent vitamin for me. For me, he is kind teacher.
Q: How about your first meet Park Jin Young?
KSH:  Before filming, I met Park Jin Young producer at studio. He asked me " Did you ever record before? now, Try it." When standing in font of micro, I was so tense, like stand on stage or in font of camera. While working, Park Jin Young hyung has a manners of leader. In real life, he is like a brother.

 
Q: In Giant, you acted childhood of main character, in DreamHigh you became high school student.
KSH: I have chance to "digest" different characters is good. at this time, I'm in middle of the growing process, no teenager anymore but not a real man yet. Other actors at my age must have same case. I think, it's not bad, challenge both teenager and man is good experience.
Q: How is your life after Dream High?
KSH: Now, I meet people who want my signature when I go out to eat. My fans are many nunas, mothers. I couldnt imagine it before. I feel I have another job to do. Sign for you? I have to try harder.
Q: Do you think your act skill improved by this drama ?
KSH:  Yes, I do. People recognize me more. Few days ago, when i went to cinema, I heard that people behind me wishpered " this 's Song Sam Dong,... he go to watch movie too...". In my house area, when they talk about SamDong, people know, it's me. But, the sensation of suddently becoming a hotspot is some scared too.
Q: In Dream high, Suzy's charms is..
KSH:  Go Hye Mi is unpolite, supercilious girl but also very straightforward, it's her attraction. In real life, Suzy is lovely, active girl. Her character has big screen, Suzy must have been tired. But Suzy 's always active in work. this encouraged me a lot. I learnt many things from her too.

Q: Who do you have good feeling with ,among Suzy, EunJung and IU?
KSH:  for me, Suzy is beautiful young sister, Eunjung is a friend, and IU, I'm her fan.

Q: Who is your model girl ?
KSH: Actress Kaya Scodelario from England. She attracted me after I watched her works.


Q: Do you feel sorry for other actors when SamDong becomes Top Star K ?
KSH:   No, when we recieved scriptbook for last episode, everyone quickly cheered me. So, I know I have to work harder and bigger pressure too. That time, I felt sorry. If I knew it ( SamDong will be K), I would act it better.

Q: Why can Kim Soo Hyun become Top Star K?
KSH:  Not Kim Soo Hyun, It's Song Sam Dong, he has talent and very hardworking. Important point is, he know how to use his talent, how to stand up. All his efforts gave a birth of K. However, about emotional side, SamDong had been hurt too. Those pains became his strenght in growing progess.


(1): I'm not sure about the word to use.
p/s: I tried my best to translate it into English. There is mistake in my writing, hope you let me know.


Source: Nate
Vtrans: GR@krfilm.net
Etrans: Hyoan@FlySooHyun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment