Notice & Updates from FlySoohyun

Notice:

Welcome to Kim Soo Hyun In't Fanblog

We came with love at 14.2.2011


• 3nd banner for FlySoohyun.

• This is FlySooHyun logo:


Updates:
Jungle Fish 1 - english sub.

• Any questions, contact me.

25.4.2011 by.hyoan@flysoohyun.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kim Soo Hyun Message for Dream High fans

 Kim Soo Hyun message for Dream High fans, Staffs and himself. He must be sad when this amazing drama ended. ^-^ read his warm letter for us.


This is Song Sam Dong, Kim Soo Hyun.

I thought for a long time how i should start out and the first thing that came to mind was Song Sam Dong.
Maybe it's because i still can't believe it's over...
I think I'm still used to the name Song Sam Dong than Kim Soo Hyun.

With lots of love and interest <Dream High> ended today with the special concert.
We started filming in the hot summer and 2 seasons already passed.
While i memorized the music sheet and practiced dancing, i worried whether i will be able to do well.
While i filmed all night, i wondered how the viewers will think of Sam Dong's dream.

<Dream High> not only gave me the name Sam Dong,
but also gave me time to think about how i should live as an actor.
Not just being satisfied as K in the drama,
I will try my best to show only the good sides as Kim Soo Hyun, the actor.
Please continue to watch me.

Also...
Thank You, to the fans who made time to watch the last episode with me.
I think it was better because i was able to spend it with the fans who gave us a lot of love.
I think i would have been sad if i watched it at home alone.
Having strong supports with me was better.
And to the people who couldn't come, thank you very very much for giving us a lot of support.

Starting Tomorrow, i will sleep in late and catch up on dramas and movies i missed.
After i re-energize myself 100%, i will return with good news.

I always feel strong and not lonely because of you guys!
!

Source: Soompi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment